Chocolate orange is more than tappable spheres to be inhaled at Christmas. It is the perfect marriage of sweet, bitter, sharp and creamy.
We set out to make a rich, deeply dark and deeply delicious peanut butter from whole oranges and organic cocoa and we have done just that.
If this was a wine we would say it has 'a full bodied, perfectly balanced chocolate nose with a long orange finish'. It isn't a wine of course, it's just another great peanut butter.
Ways that we love to eat it:
- On vanilla or stracciatella ice cream
- With sweet fruits i.e. bananas, pears, or mangoes
- Mixed in with some whole roasted nuts as a snack
- Dolloped on cheesecake or coconut cake for dessert
- Straight from the jar....always
Peanuts (76%), Organic Cocoa Mass (6%), Organic Coconut Oil (6%), Date Syrup (6%), Oranges (3%), Honey (3%), Cocoa powder (1%), Salt (1%)
+ A hint of natural orange flavouring